Thursday, October 21, 2010
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Hard Case Crime is coming back
- Can a posh author write crime fiction with an edge...
- Bouchercon, Day 5: A preliminary wrap-up
- Bouchercon 2010: Women with guns
- Bouchercon, Day 3: Things that drive them nuts
- Words of Bouchercon: "I have no ****ing clue"
- Bouchercon, Day 2: The cure for excessive drinking...
- Bouchercon, Day 1 and Tokyo Year Zero
- Bouchercon, Day -1: Friends, Romans, countrymen .....
- Kelli Stanley: The San Francisco tweets