(left) is an even bigger boon than Rice-a-Roni for San Francisco Bouchercon 2010
-goers. She's been busy on Twitter, tweeting tips for visitors, of which I'll reproduce as many as I can:
- #Bcon2010 tip 23: Calif Cable Car is next to hotel--but also see the Powell St car and the classic turnaround at Powell & Market!
- #Bcon2010 tip 22: 90 degrees in SF today & tomorrow, but fog will be here by Friday--bring layers for evening/Bay cruise!
- #Bcon2010 tip 21: B'con organizers consulted weather wizard, guaranteeing beautiful skies! But bring layers for Bay cruises and foggy PMs!
- #Bcon2010 tip 20: Hang out at the Crimespree table! Get a book signed, buy a cool t-shirt, & register for next year! :)
- #Bcon2010 tip 19: In need of a pick-me-up? Don't forget the hospitality suite, co-hosted by local MWA and SinC!
Older tweets, as so often the case in life, are temporarily unavailable.
omplete Bouchercon 2010 schedule here
, including my two panels
: "The Stamp of Death,"
Thursday at 3 p.m., with Michael Sears and Stanley Trollip, who write together as Michael Stanley; Yrsa Sigurðardóttir; and Christopher G. Moore; and "Flags of Terror,"
Friday at 10 a.m., with James R. Benn, Cara Black, Lisa Brackmann, Henry Chang, Jassy Mackenzie and Stuart Neville.)
© Peter Rozovsky 2010
Labels: Bouchercon 2010, conventions, Kelli Stanley