Friday, October 10, 2008

Bouchercon II: Win three signed stories!

The late, lamented Murdaland magazine published tough, beautifully written crime fiction in a sturdy, attractive, well-produced package.

The magazine's no longer around, but you can win a copy of Issue 2 signed by contributors of three of the best stories in this outstanding collection: Scott Phillips, Vicki Hendricks and Henry Chang . All you have to do is name any of the last three winners of either the Edgar or the Dagger award for best short story.

WE HAVE A WINNER! Kerrie in Paradise (that's part of Australia) knew that Martin Edwards won the CWA Short Story Dagger in 2008 for "The Bookbinder's Apprentice" and that Peter Lovesey had won the previous year for "Apprentice." Congratulations, Kerrie, and enjoy this excellent magazine/book.

© Peter Rozovsky 2008

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan Bearman said...

You are much more informed about murderous literary events than am I, but just in case you didn't know about this one in Chicago, I thought I'd pass it on.

October 10, 2008  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Thanks. I had not known about that event, but I bet a lot of the people who will be there are also here. There's a big Chicago contingent at Bouchercon, and there has been at least one panel devoted to Chicago crime fiction.

October 11, 2008  
Blogger Kerrie said...

Thank you Peter. I now realise I misread the question and gave you the last 3 winners, instead of any of the last 3. I should read more carefully. Enjoy Bouchercon.

October 11, 2008  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

If I remember, perhaps I can find an extra prize to enclose in return for your extra answer. Thanks for entering.

October 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home