Monday, July 14, 2008
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Daggers out
- Crime songs
- The Bread line ends
- Crime writers and their odd former careers, plus a...
- When one crime writer honors another by name
- Janwillem van de Wetering dies at 77
- Things aren't always what they meme, Part II
- Things aren't always what they meme
- Personal thoughts on fictional settings and a chan...
- Noir at the Bar II: Counteracting the C.S.I. effec...