Wednesday, July 09, 2008
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Things aren't always what they meme
- Personal thoughts on fictional settings and a chan...
- Noir at the Bar II: Counteracting the C.S.I. effec...
- Get smart, but not too smart, Part II, or What mak...
- Howard Engel's Memory Book
- Noir at the Bar this Sunday
- Good things from across the border, Part II: John ...
- Carnival of the Criminal Minds, #18
- Good things from across the border, Part I
- Get smart, but not too smart