Wednesday, April 15, 2015
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Noir at the Bar New York in words and pictures
- More shots in the dark, and a round-up of the usua...
- Crimefest memories: Mike Hodges on how to make a c...
- Why you should be at Crimefest 2015
- The hunted man in American crime writing, plus som...
- Noir, while you stand on one foot
- The partition of Ireland, ca. 999,997,987 BC
- What do comics do better than, er, non-comics?
- The Black Hood, or how comics tell stories
- Talaash, India, and language(s)