Saturday, April 04, 2015
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- The partition of Ireland, ca. 999,997,987 BC
- What do comics do better than, er, non-comics?
- The Black Hood, or how comics tell stories
- Talaash, India, and language(s)
- The Concrete Flamingo, a.k.a. All the Way, by Char...
- Gil Brewer: Squalid, but funny
- Shot in Philadelphia (and Long Beach)
- Black Wings Has My Angel
- Street of No Return: The David Goodis pilgrimage, ...
- "Ace" Rozovsky, backstage photographer