Saturday, September 11, 2010
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- International noir in Brooklyn
- Mistakes beyond borders
- Win Caryl Férey's "Zulu"
- Crime fiction and culture, east and west
- What's your favorite complaint in fiction?
- He wrote the book on e-books
- The considerable appeal of Peeler
- Bye Bye Baby: Fast, hard, cheap and good
- Kevin McCarthy's "Peeler," or, sometimes the where...
- Just a bit more Hammett, including the Continental...