Monday, October 13, 2008
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Bouchercon V: One too many mornings ...
- Bouchercon IV: All the schmooze that's fit to prin...
- Bouchecon III
- Bouchercon II: Win three signed stories!
- Bouchercon I: Drinks with ice
- Noir at the Bar IV: Caught in the act
- Free Finnish fiction
- Yore accent sucks, y'all hea-ah?
- Myles ahead, or cliché refuses to succumb despite ...
- Noir at the Bar: A break on the way to Bouchercon