Friday, November 16, 2007
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Last copy of "The Redbreast"!
- Christie vs. Christie vs. Christie
- Japanese “New Traditionalism,” plus the traditiona...
- Win "The Redbreast" and end your holiday gift-givi...
- Mistress of the Art of Death, question for the con...
- Veterans Day
- Eoin Colfer up for an award
- Look it up!
- Calling all sociologists …
- Cold-weather crime, real-life division