Monday, May 23, 2016

Some pictures from Crimefest 2016

From left: Ian Rankin, your humble blogkeeper, Ali Karim, 
Mike Stotter. This photo by our courteous, efficient, and aesthetically
sensitive waitress. All others by Peter Rozovsky
I'm back in London after the most enjoyable of the six Crimefest I've attended. Highlights included:

Anne Holt
1) Anne Holt's wisdom.

Gin and tonie
2) Hendrick's gin.

Crimefest T-shirts
3) Crimefest's T-shirts, and ...

Susan Moody, Laura Wilson,
Alison Bruce
Ali Karim, Steve Cavanagh
Alan Glynn
Kati Hiekkapelto, Ann Cleeves
Ruth Dudley Edwards
Thomas Mogford, Ian Rankin, Andrew Taylor
Alan Glynn and an inadvertent, unidentified woman
Albert the Gorilla
© Peter Rozovsky 2016

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Rick Ollerman said...

After seeing that picture, I now have to say that Alan Glynn scares the hell out of me.

By the way, I'm going to recommend you for cover photos to a guy I know who is trying to start a publishing concern. Nothing may come of it, but I'm going to do it anyway.

May 23, 2016  
Blogger seana graham said...

Lovely shots. And I don't just mean the shots of gin.

May 23, 2016  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Rick: Love of my own artistry blinded me to the reality of my subject. Alan Glynn is not scary, and I will post an additional photo him to prove it. He's also a top bloke and, more to the point, probably the greatest writer of paranoia thrillers and one of the best crime writers we have. You should be reading him if you have not sone so already.

And a thousand thanks for the recommendation.

May 23, 2016  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Seana: Thanks for your kind shots-comments.

May 23, 2016  
Blogger RTD said...

I enjoyed visiting the festival vicariously through your postings and photos. Would I be wrong to guess that your photo selections are hints about which might be your favorite authors? I look forward to digging through your archives and following your future postings in order to accumulate some new reading ideas. All the best from a new crime fiction blogger with an empty blog, David.

May 25, 2016  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

My favorite authors? Especially the last photo.

Thanks for the kind words.

May 26, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home