Friday, January 22, 2016

Detectives Beyond Borders on stage in Bangkok

Christopher G. Moore was the inquisitor, Edwin van Doorn captured it on video, and I answered the questions, talking about international crime fiction as my shirt exuded a weird purply glow at Check Inn 99 in Bangkok. See the interview here.

In Bangkok at the CheckInn99 on Sunday 15 November 2015 A special inaugural meet up of Bangkok Noir community was hosted by Christopher G. Moore and featured...
YOUTUBE.COM

© Peter Rozovsky 2015

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger seana graham said...

Looks good, Peter. I'm looking forward to getting a chance to watch this.

January 22, 2016  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

I cringe at the recorded sound of my own voice, though I am told I don't sound terrible. So I may listen to and watch this one day myself.

I was a bit surprised at the seating arrangements. I was accustomed to sitting at a table for Bouchercon panels, and I was afraid I would tumble off that high stool.

January 22, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home