Monday, March 17, 2014
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Matteo Strukul writes pulp for adults
- Dashiell Hammett, copy editor's friend, Part II
- Which books do you keep going back to, and why?
- Eric Partridge and the meaning of death
- Frank Gruber's The French Key Mystery: There's mor...
- In the Morning I'll Be Gone arrives
- Philadelphia, city of bad nicknames
- Enough about climate change; what about language c...
- Crime, defined
- Seven Pillars of Inexpensive Wisdom