Thursday, September 15, 2011
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- There goes the bride: A Bouchercon 2009 chase scen...
- Martin Limón on cleanliness and Korea
- Eoin Colfer, or What's in a nickname?
- A return trip to Lisa Brackmann's Chinese half-wor...
- Win Arnaldur Indriðason's "Hypothermia"
- David Hewson's Roman stories
- Martin Limón, real war, and fictional crime
- McGeachin and Cleave are tops down under
- Eoin Colfer writes an adult novel and joins my Bou...
- Canned fruit cocktail: The key to telling detail i...