Sunday, August 28, 2011
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Trouble in Paradise
- Bad manners and Colin Cotterill: Whom would you ki...
- F——— Peter Rozovsky!
- I diss like: A plea to authors
- The rich really are different — a non-crime post
- The world's sanest crime-fiction protagonist?
- A book that takes death seriously
- When authors leave home
- Thomas Kaufman on the streets of Georgetown
- Two authors of comic crime fiction and a question ...