Tuesday, March 29, 2011
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Sumer time, and the living is easy
- Babylon, I'm going to babble on
- Emotional rescue: Russel D. McLean talks about The...
- Gimme Shelta: Win a copy of Falling Glass
- Do first-time novelists outline too much?
- “Nerts, you're scared to.”
- Down These Green Streets
- "As inarticulate as the feeling of a Newfoundlande...
- From the city of angels: Bangkok Noir
- Ideological zeal and "ordinary" crime