Monday, March 21, 2011
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- "As inarticulate as the feeling of a Newfoundlande...
- From the city of angels: Bangkok Noir
- Ideological zeal and "ordinary" crime
- Falling Glass: A review
- Chandler channelers
- Hard-boiled Canada: The Crime on Cote des Neiges
- How David Park pushes beyond details
- John Lawton, or Which title is better?
- Malcolm Pryce's alternate crime universe
- Sian Reynolds: An interview with Fred Vargas' tran...