Sunday, May 16, 2010
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Grim laughs: A question on humor and crime fiction...
- Canada, the civilized
- What's the worst crime song ever?
- Crimefest 2010: Blame it on Yrsa
- R.I.P. Peter O'Donnell, the man behind Modesty Bla...
- Ask for this one by name!
- Sex for Salvo
- More sketches of Spain: P.J. Brooke on Spanish cri...
- What do you mean by "Chandlerian"?
- War, crime and politics: P.J. Brooke looks at Span...