Wednesday, March 31, 2010
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Raymond Chandler, father of '60s cinema?
- How I stopped worrying and learned to love the nul...
- Get Hodges
- D-E-D Dead!, or light makes right
- First a pirla, now a Nutter
- The Papers of Tony Veitch, or showing, telling and...
- Un pirla* al club Pen & Pencil
- Pest is (usually) prologue
- Rolling Stones and scary snowmen: An interview wit...
- Shadow cities