Friday, January 29, 2010
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Crime Factory and classical gas
- The greatest (darkest? most disturbing?) noir song...
- O, mother, where art thou?
- Wallace, Gromit and a cereal killer
- Something new ...
- Honey, I think the Sixties are over
- Sjöwall and Wahlöö: My late start on an early sour...
- One more word about four-legged protagonists ...
- Good books, bad covers
- Good dog book!