Friday, January 09, 2009
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- The Baltimore Drive-by, Part IX: Cheers!
- Practical advice on being creative
- A short review of Adrian McKinty's Fifty Grand, in...
- The Baltimore Drive-by, Part VII: Hell to the edit...
- Starburst over Sydney: Carnival of the Criminal Mi...
- Who should play Dortmunder in the movies?
- I'm a fictional character, Part II
- A bit more about Donald Westlake
- Donald Westlake dies
- More good lines and a skull-cracking quiz