Sunday, September 14, 2008
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Calling all fans of Irish crime fiction
- Shopping for books
- Books, books, books: Liam O'Flaherty and Gene Kerr...
- The books of Trinity College
- Political incorrectness
- Overheard on O'Connell Street after the hurling fi...
- Kilkenny shatters Waterford to claim third straigh...
- "In that moment of joyous intimacy, men wear socks...
- Vote early, and vote often
- This one's called "P.S.N.I., I Love You"