Tuesday, June 03, 2008
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Blogging for the BBC
- Noir at the Bar with rare, archival news footage
- Carnival of the Criminal Minds, #17
- Crime-scene photo, South Philadelphia
- Duane Swierczynski, "The Blonde," and a question f...
- A blog of note
- Noir at the Bar reading series debuts this Sunday!...
- They're butchers ... I think
- The stupidest critical cliché ever?
- And one winner more!