Thursday, May 29, 2008
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Noir at the Bar reading series debuts this Sunday!...
- They're butchers ... I think
- The stupidest critical cliché ever?
- And one winner more!
- We have another winner!
- Matt Rees and reality
- Celebrate Awards Week with free books, part II: Th...
- Declan Hughes in the Philadelphia Inquirer
- Gawking across borders at Brian McGilloway's Borde...
- Celebrate Awards Week with one more free book by F...