Monday, September 17, 2007
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- A bit more from a great seventeenth-century crime ...
- History, mystery, and crime in Japan
- Why historical crime fiction should go heavy on th...
- Irish crime fiction in an unexpected place
- Mystery solved
- Calling all kids, or Fowl play
- What Spaniards read
- Family matters
- Bill Shakespeare, sleuth / A question for readers
- Sister Fidelma goes to school: Crime fiction in th...