Monday, October 09, 2006
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- When "serious" writers sink so low as to write sto...
- Found in translation
- Crime writers are denied prizes . . .
- Eh, what's up, geneticist/bioethicist/computer pro...
- More Beer . . .
- A good guide to crime fiction
- Jakob Arjouni's devices
- Learning From Lovejoy
- Mysteries Around the World
- Road maps to crime