Saturday, November 04, 2006

Will Blogger ever let me post a comment again?

I've been unable to post comments since last night. Instead, I keep getting a message that Blogger's engineers are aware of the problem. Is anyone else having trouble with this?

OK, I can post comments now, but Blogger's help desk is not working. May I suggest Blogger change its name to something more reflective of what its users get, say, Internal Error?

Wednesday: Blogger Problem. Status code: 1-500-3, anyone?
Thursday: Blogger seems to be bugged by a series of annoying but not terribly serious problems: I can't upload a photo. The links to the help desk aren't working and have not been for several days, at least the links I've tried.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only way I can post comments is to log into my own blog first before I post.
It won't recognise my username and password on your comments section..

November 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Peter
It all seems to be working now as I have managed to post on my blog as well as yours.

November 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, blogger has been a pig while you've been away. Have you upgraded to Beta? Beta is (very recently) better supported now than regular blogger, and migration is straightforward -- essentially you just have to create a new account with Google, it is all pretty automatic. I think that most people on Beta have not had as much trouble.

November 04, 2006  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

The voice of the people has been heard. Like you, Uriah, I was unable to post comments on other bloggers' blogs. But just now, I was able to make two comments I'd been trying to make for two days.

Maxine: I'd hesitated to migrate to Beta until I had my blog up and running. Now might be a good time, though. Thanks.

November 04, 2006  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Yup, looks good on this end. Thanks.

November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home