Monday, July 31, 2017

Bouchercon 2017, in which I'll answer questions rather than ask them

Sarah Weinman. Photo by Peter Rozovsky
for Detectives Beyond Borders
Sarah Weinman will step to the microphone to ask me some incisive questions on a panel at Bouchercon 2017 in Toronto this October. The panel is called "History of the Genre," it will be my first gig as a panelist rather than a moderator, and I'll share the stage with Martin Edwards, David A. Poulsen, Margaret Cannon, and Alex Gray.

Sarah is one of the savviest people in crime fiction, and so is Martin. Margaret is one of the more respected crime fiction critics out there, and Alex and David are two authors new to me, which is one of the pleasures of Bouchercon panels. I'm going to have some fun and learn something from this session, and I hope you'll be part of it.
===================
"History of the Genre: Covering decades of good mysteries and its subgenres" happens from 11:30 to 12:30 a.m. in the Sheraton E room at the Sheraton Centre  in Toronto. See you there.

 
© Peter Rozovsky 2017

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home