Friday, March 18, 2016

Noir at the Bar: A rogues gallery

Duane Swierczynski
We're throwing a big Noir at the Bar this weekend, Saturday, March 19, 6:45 p.m,. at the Society Hill Playhouse in Philadelphia. Be there for the biggest, best Noir at the Bar ever in the city where it all began.

(All photos by Peter Rozovsky)

© Peter Rozovsky 2016
Jen Conley

Adrian McKinty
Rick Ollerman
Scott Adlerberg
Wallace Stroby
Dennis Tafoya
Jon McGoran
Joe Samuel Starnes
David Swinson
Erik Arneson
William Lashner
Dana King
Ed Pettit

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger seana graham said...

Wowsa, wowsa!

March 18, 2016  
Blogger Rick Ollerman said...

I'm told a plane may fall on me during the drive down. This makes me sad.

March 18, 2016  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Rick, could you try to reschedule so the plane falls on you on your way back?

March 18, 2016  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Seana: I agree wholeheartedly. This could be fun. I'll buy you a drink if you can make it up this way by tomorrow evening.

March 18, 2016  
Blogger seana graham said...

Peter, you and Adrian are cut from the same cloth. Rick, ignore them both. (In this instance.)

March 18, 2016  
Blogger seana graham said...

Peter, maybe you can just put up a report on the proceedings for those of us who are not going to be able to make it.

March 18, 2016  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Seana, I expect I will put up more than one report, illustrated with photos.And Rick ain't afraid of no planes.

March 18, 2016  
Blogger Rick Ollerman said...

But he is afraid of rabbits, strawberry jam, and public nudity. Especially all in one place.

I still want a jet pack, a self-driving car, and a leprechaun.

March 19, 2016  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

We're out of leprechauns; I can offer you a rain check, a golem, or a wood nymph instead.

March 19, 2016  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

What about naked rabbits? And I love strawberry jam!

March 19, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home