Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My second book cover as a photographer!

I received the excellent news yesterday from the excellent J.T. Lindroos that one of my photos will be used for the cover of Famous Blue Raincoat, by Ed Gorman, a story collection that has one hell of a title. (I found out after posting the news on social media that the title is taken from a song by my landsman Leonard Cohen. Oy, am I proud!)

I shot the cover during some bad weather back home, unlike my cover for Charlie Stella's Eddie's World, which I shot during some good weather back home for Black Gat Books, a new imprint from the good and discerning people at Stark House Press. And yep, I'm excited.

© Peter Rozovsky 2015

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Peter,


Congratulations!

May 20, 2015  
Blogger Dana King said...

Congratulations, sir. Clearly the Eddie Daugherty mysteries have inspired you.

May 20, 2015  
Anonymous RK said...

Beautiful work Peter, congrats. Love that Black Gat imprint!

May 20, 2015  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

I thank all three of you. I am not haunted in the least by the thought that I may in fact be a fictional character, Dana.

May 20, 2015  
Blogger seana graham said...

Yes, beautiful cover. Your night photography is very well suited to the noir world.

May 20, 2015  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Thanks, Seana. And after this past week and a half, I am now ready when British publishers come calling.

May 20, 2015  
Blogger Dietrich Kalteis said...

Great cover, Peter. And I'm not surprised. Your shots just keep getting better and better.

May 21, 2015  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Many thanks. Mildly embarrassed I had to be told the title was aLeonard Cohen song, though.

May 21, 2015  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pete: Congratulations on the photo. You might remind your readers this is a REPRINT of Ed Gorman's stories from the 1999 edition by Crippen and Landru publishers.

May 22, 2015  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

No, I won't remind them, because that would imply that I knew myself that this edition is a reprint. But I did not. So I'll inform them. Thanks.

May 22, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home