Monday, December 09, 2013
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Tales From a Train: Introduction
- A crime writer whose name is a soft drink, and an ...
- Chicago, city of poles
- The greatest intersection in the world: 58th Stree...
- Crime fiction at the Art Institute of Chicago, plu...
- What I learned from alcohol
- Nordic humor and satire from Hallgrímur Helgason
- Thankful for Black Friday
- Freaky Deaky: Elmore Leonard's post-Sixties trip i...
- Find Skuld! and find McKinty