Wednesday, March 06, 2013
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- The real St. Patrick's Day
- The real star of El Dorado
- Where we holed up
- Eastern Shore noir
- Crime and crime writing in Italy: Matteo Strukul i...
- Pulp in Italy: An interview with author/editor/pub...
- The real Horace, plus a question for readers
- Camus and crime
- Wolf Hall, kids, and crime
- Too Many Cooks, or What would Nero Wolfe have thou...