Saturday, December 29, 2012
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Authors as anthropomorphic animals, plus more Musi...
- Detectives Beyond Borders Night at the Movies
- How crime writer R.D. Cain avoids cliché
- Robert Musil, Derek Raymond, and some fat guy on t...
- Musil, (Joseph) Roth, and Hammett
- Eight crime writers in the Philadelphia Inquirer
- Bill James and the dark art of verbal evasion
- Bill James on Stieg Larsson, the Krays, and what t...
- Joseph Roth on a deadly barbershop bore
- An impeccably edited crime novel—I hope!