Monday, October 24, 2011
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- I'll shut up about Derek Raymond one day ...
- In Derek Raymond's world
- Hear Derek Raymond read!
- Derek Raymond, Raymond Chandler, and Dashiell Hamm...
- The Adjustment: Scott Phillips says things funny
- I enter the Reginald Marsh flash-fiction challenge...
- "Innovation": Breaking ground in buzzwords
- More Alan Glynn, plus "interactive discussion"
- Is privatization the new murder?
- Ray Banks, or, Who are your favorite supporting ch...