Monday, July 05, 2010
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- New arrivals from Northern Ireland
- Peter Temple's style suits his substance
- Crime-fiction team-ups
- Caryl Férey, or more crime fiction from South Afri...
- The World Cup of ... Humo(u)r
- James McClure's Kramer and Zondi split up ...
- Sports announcers beyond borders, or, a new nickna...
- More prizes for Peter Temple's "Truth"?
- The World Cup of soccer, crime fiction and beer
- Why James McClure's South African crime fiction is...