Tuesday, December 09, 2008
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Noir at the Bar VI: Sandra Ruttan (and a chance to...
- Why we fight
- My dumb city: Philadelphia nicknames
- Carnival of the Criminal Minds No. 27: Buy more bo...
- From a whisper to a meme
- Letter from South Africa, Part III
- Prose style and a South African pro's style
- Noir at the Bar VI: Sandra Ruttan
- The Vampire of Ropraz
- Hyland flings