Meme me up, Scottie
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open it to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.
1) The book is Queenpin by Megan Abbott.
2) I have just opened it to page 123.
3) Ignoring the sentence that carries over from page 122, I have counted off the first five sentences, which got me to:
4) "Through everything. The dress I'd finally peeled off at 3 A.M., shivering and shaken to the core. She'd asked me to hand it to her through the partially open bathroom door."
5) I tag, with apologies, Patti Abbott, Sandra Ruttan, "Linkmeister," Juri Nummelin, and Adrian Hyland.
© Peter Rozovsky 2008