Monday, November 21, 2016
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Crime in Vancouver
- Why NoirCon is good for the soul
- Adrian McKinty and the fourth Sean Duffy novel: Ho...
- Me and my English peeps at Bouchercon New Orleans
- Shadow Man: Dashiell Hammett, his granddaughter, a...
- David Goodis: Best bar scene bar none? plus Noirco...
- Charles G. Booth: What do you know about him?
- Bouchercon / (Me)con: Photos of me at Bouchercon 2...
- Why you should read John Rector
- Farewells to New Orleans